quarta-feira, 23 de novembro de 2016

Christmas Tag

Hi there!!!
I'm here to show you my latest project, a Christmas tag inspired by the Prima Doll Mania's (Brazilian Facebook Group) current challenge. We were challenged to create a project using non-traditional Christmas colors. So I made my tag using pink, light green and gold.
I used Julie Nutting Zoe die and stamp set....Since I'm having a hard time getting a good impression with the doll stamp... I decided to use only the dies and with my  Prismacolor Premier pencils I did some shading.
Her wings were also die cut, using Tim Holz Angel Wings, by Sizzix. And to add some interest I embossed it.
I embellished the tag with some stitching, paper flowers, burlap, sequins, leather, ribbon and die cuts.



I made her a metal halo..... Love it!!!
And as a final touch... a lot of ink splatters and glitter.



I would like to enter my tag in the following challenges:

Prima Doll Mania - Natal e Cores Diferentes!
Simon Says Stamp - Christmas To Die For.
The Ribbon Girl - Use Any Image!

Hugs, Laila




2 comentários:

  1. Such a fabulous tag! I love the iamge and wonderful layers. Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Wow! What a beautiful combination of elements and patterns! Lovely tag. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Christmas to Die For Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ResponderExcluir