segunda-feira, 20 de fevereiro de 2017

Gorjuss Card


Hi there!!!
I'm here to share a card I've made for a friend.
I was inspired by the Shabby Chic style....I loooove this style, but I still find it very hard. 
But I'll get there.



Card Recipe:

Stamp: Gorjuss Girls - The Last Rose
Sentiment - Whimsy Designs
Coloring Medium - Prismacolor Premier Pencils
Patterned Papers: Scraps from my stash!
Embellishments: Lace, Ribbon, Flowers, Gauze, and Twine from my stash!!!

The chicken wire I've got with my father-in-law!!! ;)

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Ribbon Girl - Use Any Image!
Allsorts - Anything goes!
Simon Says Stamp - Fantastic Florals

xoxo, Laila

5 comentários:

  1. This card is so bright and happy! Love the yellow in this! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Fantastic Florals” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Beautiful creation and great colour combo. Thanks for sharing at Allsorts 'ANYTHING GOES' challenge, good luck in the draw. ♥
    [aNNie DT for Allsorts Challenges]

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Gorgeous card, lovely details, the stitching looks great too.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Anything Goes' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Allsorts with this lovely creation!

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Just gorgeous, thank you for playing along with us at THE RIBBON GIRL, love Jane GDT x

    ResponderExcluir