sexta-feira, 21 de abril de 2017

Gorjuss Witch!!!


Well...since my desk was already a mess. 
I decided to create a new card using the same papers, same sketch, same stamp...and create a new card featuring the Witch from the same book - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. I've made Snow White already...if you haven't seen please look here.
I just changed the colors...some background elements and added some eyebrows... I tried to make it all look a little bit creepy.
Give it a look!!!


I hope you liked!!!

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Ribbon Girl - Use any Image!
Addicted to Crafts - Furadores ou Facas.

xoxo, Laila



6 comentários:

  1. What a super sweet project you have for us today, so well thought out and put together a fabulous Creation Beautiful in every way, we are so lucky you have entered our RIBBON GIRL challenge blog
    so beautiful to look at good luck hugs Tracy x

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Gostei demais. Combinação perfeita de cores, lindo!!!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Uau, adorei a transformação. As sobrancelhas realmente deram um toque especial de malvadeza, rs.
    Obrigada por juntar-se a nós no ACC!
    Beijos!

    ResponderExcluir
  4. É mesmo, adorei essa versão tb!
    bjs

    ResponderExcluir